- Lake George Park Commission. Information on the mandatory boat inspection program and Eurasian Watermilfoil management in Lake George.
- Lake George Boat Inspections. Everything you need to know about Lake George’s mandatory boat inspection and decontamination program.
- Adirondack Park Invasive Plant Program (APIPP). Keep up to date with what’s happening in our region.
- New York State Invasive Species Clearing House. The gateway for New Yorkers to access timely, accurate scientific and policy information about invasive species in New York. The Clearinghouse also provides information on upcoming invasive species events and invasive species news of interest to New Yorkers.
- iMap Invasives. online tool for invasive species reporting and data management.
- www.invasive.org Access to images to use for educational purposes. Also info and links on Identification, Biology, Control and Management Resources. One stop shopping!
- www.protectyourwaters.net The Stop Aquatic Hitchhikers web site is part of the ANS Task Force public awareness campaign and is sponsored by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Colorado Division of Wildlife Aquatic Nuisance Species Watercraft Decontamination Manual
- Minnesota Department of Natural Resources Aquatic Invasive Species Best Management Practices for Water Access
- Nebraska Aquatic Invasive Species Watercraft Decontamination Protocol
- California Protect Your Boat: Don’t Move a Mussel 2008. A Guide to Cleaning Boats and Preventing Mussel Damage