The agenda for the LGPC AIS Committee meeting on Friday Jan 17th from 2.30 – 4.30 at Bolton Town Hall can be found here. Attending these meetings is a great way to stay up to date with the most current info about planning for the mandatory inspection and decontamination program for this spring. The Agenda for this meeting includes:
- the AIS Prevention Regulations
- Invasive Species Funding – NYS Grant to Warren County
- Implementation of Boat Inspection Program
- 2014 Lake George Eurasian Milfoil Control Work
- Asian Clam Management Update
Also – a correction to the last post – public comments on the Draft Regulations to Prohibit Aquatic Invasive Species Introductions to Lake George are being accepted until Jan 24th – not Jan 18th – as previously posted. Sorry for any confusion.